[Asterisk-video] h324m video on Sangoma E1 problem

Karim Morsli kmorsli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:46:06 CDT 2009

Guys,

I have been following the threads re:3G calls w/ Video with great interest,
as I have been wanting to experiment with that. I've seen the benefits of 3g
video calls whilst traveling internationally, but here in the US, I can not
do it just yet. Or am I wrong? Anyone in the US able to conduct 3G video
calls?

Thx,
Karim