[Asterisk-video] mpeg4 video and h.263

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Wed Oct 28 13:16:43 CDT 2009

We have done some work on ooh323 and H.264. We can add MPE4G support if
needed but this will be a paid work.
Still I do not understand the need: ig you go through a RADVISION 3G
gateway  you will need only H.263 support that. No?
I know that H.324m makes the provision of using MPEG4 video as codec but
I have not seen a single terminal that support it.

Emmanuel