[Asterisk-video] app transcoder

anandadip mandal anandadip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:47:10 CST 2009

Hi sergio

I am not sure if i am using correct dialplan.
I want to transcode between two sip phone ; one is using mpeg4 and the other
one h263p.
my dialplan:
 [default]
exten => 101,1,Answer
exten => 101,2,transcode(,102 at default,h263 at qcif
/fps=12/kb=52/qmin=4/qmax=12/gs=50)
exten => 102,1,Dial(SIP/101)

102(mpeg4)  is calling 101(h263p).

Do i need to use any other module say app_rtsp?
Please suggest the correct dialplan.

Regards
Anand

--