[Asterisk-video] Kind of format

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Fri May 15 02:31:56 CDT 2009

Emmanuel BUU skrev:
 > I suspect that you are confused between MPEG4 as a video codec and MPEG4
> as a container. The best in your case would be to have H.263 embedded
> inside and MPEG4 container.

No, I think I got that covered :) Problem with Xuggle was that I couldn't encode H263 inside MP4 container, however
MPEG4 encoding in 3GP container works, but X-lite cannot decode that so thats a route I won't travel...

BUT I got it to work with: H263 encoding in 3GP container, and hinting the video track with mp4creator (unfortunately
I need to post-hint with mp4creator as Xuggle/ffmpeg don't support it yet).

So it works fine now with X-lite :)

Thnx!
/Rob