[Asterisk-video] Kind of format

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Fri May 15 02:06:55 CDT 2009

Kapanga support MP4 video in its paid version.

http://www.kapanga.net

Linphone also which is Open Source should support

Also : make sure that you have an asterirk 1.6 otherwise, no support for
MP4 video codec.

I suspect that you are confused between MPEG4 as a video codec and MPEG4
as a container. The best in your case would be to have H.263 embedded
inside and MPEG4 container.

Emmanuel