[Asterisk-video] Delay in conversation

Hernan Rajchert hrajchert at ats-connection.com
Mon Mar 2 06:19:52 CST 2009

Hi, I have a scenario with a h324m loopback like this:

          SIP PHONE A                                    SIP PHONE B
                                               |->----|

where the phone A makes a SIP call to asterisk, then the call is transformed in a h324m_call and answered with a h324m_gw & h324m_gw_answer. Then is transfered to the phone B with SIP.

The problem that I'm having is that there is a constant 1 second delay in the call. I used to have incremental delay that I removed tuning the Kapanga soft phone, so I want to know if the 1 second delay is usual or perhaps a consecuence of the loopback scenario.

Thanks,

Hernán Rajchert