[Asterisk-video] problem installing mp4tools

Sai P. Varanasi saiprabhakarv at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 05:12:58 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I have been trying to install mp4tools for asterisk. When i amtrying to configure, the following is the error that I am seeing. Can anybody let me know how to solve this. I need mp4tools on asterisk as I want asterisk-video.

config.status: creating mpeg4ip-config
config.status: creating mpeg4ip_config.h
config.status: mpeg4ip_config.h is unchanged
=== configuring in lib/SDLAudio
configure: running /bin/sh ./configure '--prefix=/usr/local'  --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
/bin/sh: ./configure: No such file or directory
configure: error: ./configure failed for lib/SDLAudio

Thanks,
Sai

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/