[Asterisk-video] Mix video and audio from different sources

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Tue Jul 14 03:49:51 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to mix video and audio from different sources into one video call.

I would like to do something similar to Cisco Video Advantage.

A user has a hardphone and a softphone with webcam.

When the user calls somebody with the hardphone, I would like to make the softphone on his PC ring. (And automaticly pickup the call).

Now the audio stream should be taken from the hardphone and the video from the softphone and it should be mixed into one call / RTP stream.
So the called party should see one single video call.

Is something like this possible?

Thanks, Artem