[Asterisk-video] Need to implement Multi point Video Conferencing

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Jan 27 15:19:47 CST 2009

On 27/01/2009 9:58 p.m., Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> From time to time the multi video conference topics comes up so this is
> quite an old issue.
>
> First, the self-advertisment, I already have available (for a looong
> time) a multi video conference unit
> with video mixing, SIP based, no participant limit (apart of cpu
> resources), continius presence,
> different mosaic modes and sizes, web ui, etc, etc..
>
> The main problem here is none has a commercial plan or is willing to
> invest a cent in supporting the
> development or even give feedback ideas. So, I think that until someone
> shows some real interest
> in deploying a commercial mcu service nothing is going to change and
> this thread will be a dead end
> again.

You didn't realize everyone wants everything for free (with free support)?

:)

But seriously, what are we looking at?

Funding?  How much?  What time period?  What method?

End result?  Commercial/Open Source/mixed license etc?

Support/help?  Are there other things people could help you with?

--
Kind Regards,

Matt Riddell
Director