[Asterisk-video] Need to implement Multi point Video Conferencing

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Jan 27 02:58:50 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

 From time to time the multi video conference topics comes up so this is
quite an old issue.

First, the self-advertisment, I already have available (for a looong
time) a multi video conference unit
with video mixing, SIP based, no participant limit (apart of cpu
resources), continius presence,
different mosaic modes and sizes, web ui, etc, etc..

The main problem here is none has a commercial plan or is willing to
invest a cent in supporting the
development or even give feedback ideas. So, I think that until someone
shows some real interest
 in deploying a commercial mcu service nothing is going to change and
this thread will be a dead end
again.

Best regards
Sergio