[Asterisk-video] Need to implement Multi point Video Conferencing

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Mon Jan 26 23:11:09 CST 2009

Correct. it is an option and broadcasting the desktop of a video
confrence is still sort of a video conference.  Just looking at it
from another point of view...

yup on the SIP....

>>> http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)