[Asterisk-video] Need to implement Multi point Video Conferencing

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jan 26 22:48:52 CST 2009

Hi Andrew,

Dimdim at the moment only supports two party video, moreover its not
for video conference its more for web based file, desktop, audio,
partially video conference software.

Also there would a lot of work required since dimdim doesn't talk SIP.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,