[Asterisk-video] Installing mcuweb

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Wed Feb 25 02:58:13 CST 2009

Hello Sergio,
Ashes to my head! I didn't follow RTFM. Now it works and I have to
reinstall the whole system cause to much waste (installed everything I
thought it's needed). While reinstalling I will document my steps and
post them here.
Thank you very much for your help and your work on the applications!

Regards,
Gunnar