[Asterisk-video] Can multiple calls use the same RTSP stream ?

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Aug 26 17:06:23 CDT 2009

Bonjour Julien,

You probably need to use the app_conference (old videoswitch).
(make a call to connect to the camera and send the stream to a video
conference room, each user will be able to see the live video stream).

You must do some modifications in the official conference to make it
work in this mode.

Regards,

Borja from i6net