[Asterisk-video] Video content size

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Thu Apr 30 01:23:50 CDT 2009

Robert Bielik skrev:
> I'm doing a fastagi application (via asterisk-java) that should create/cache videos on-the-fly, and in order to do that
> I'd like to know the video context size (width x height). Is this available somehow?

Ok, bumped as I haven't been able to find the info anywhere. To clarify:

What I want to know is the video frame size (in pixels) of the SIP phone on the calling side. Since the phone can
have an almost arbitrary sized screen, I'd need to know that size (in order to render video content of correct size).

And I figure that * <-> client negotiation has that info... somewhere?

Or am I missing something (which would not surprise me) ?

TIA
/Rob