[Asterisk-video] app_rtsp: No media found!

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Apr 2 04:16:40 CDT 2009

Hi Matthew,

If nativeformats is 4, then there is no videosupport for the channel.
Are you calling with xlite?
Try opening the video tab and check that in the SDP there is video
offer. Also try putting the
videosupport=yes on the extension and not only on the general part.

About the GetUdpPorts, RTSP expect two consecutive udp ports, even for
RTP and odd for RTCP,
it should be quite inmediate. Is your machine under heavy load?
It is extrange to have so much difference between two sockets creating
them almos consecutively:

6331,54114,55376,58352,60667,33667,58224,58225

Best regards
Sergio