[Asterisk-video] VIdeo Call on Chan SS7 Signaling works

aster vdo astervdo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:21:29 CDT 2008

Hi,

   I tested a video call over a 3G Networks with chan_ss7-beta95 and it woks
well.

   Thanks Anders for the chan_ss7 and Klaus for the chan_ss7 video patch.

   Many Thanks to the Sergio for the all Video Patch on Asterisk-1.4

  i will test the asterisk video patch on version 1.6 soon.

 Thanks All once again.

  How ever there were some issues while the video is been played, the video
loads after a while and there is a over lap of the video when i play more
than one.

  Can any one throw some light on this as like what the frame rate and bit
rate the 3gp file should be.
  I am using the following command to generate a 3gp file from a AVI file.

   ffmpeg -i input_filename.avi -acodec libamr_nb -ar 8000 -ac 1 -ab 12.2k
-vcodec h263 -s 176x144 -b 64000 -r 12 -f 3gp output_filename.3gp

Regards,
aster.