[Asterisk-video] Asterisk 1.6

Mon Sep 8 10:59:22 CDT 2008

Using channel-datastore I think we should:

- define a datastore type e.g. "q931_options"
in this q931 options we define:
  - UL1
  - if LLC IE is used or not, ...

- h324m_call adds this datastore to the local channel and define that
the datastore should be inherited to other channels (thus it gets copied
by dial application to the outgoing channel)

- an ISDN channel can interpret the q931_options datastore and set the
corresponding IEs in the SETUP message

regards
klaus