[Asterisk-video] Stop Dial application

Carlo Rossi rossicar at dei.unipd.it
Tue Nov 25 05:01:31 CST 2008

But my problem is that I cannot reenter in the loop after I start a
Dial() application to linphonec.
In this way it certainly runs, but there aren't any extension to make a
SIP call! :-D If i substitute
the line:

exten => 1,1,mp4play(/some/file/after/pressing/digit/one)

  with

exten => 1,1,Dial(SIP/10,10)

the result is that it is impossible to return to the main loop, even
pressing '*'