[Asterisk-video] Video Conferencing Solutions

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Nov 10 15:27:24 CST 2008

Hi Nathan,

I can only speak about my Media Mixe (first Install libgsm ;)

For my experience although it seems that multiconference solutions have
great end user potential I have not seen any commercial interest on it.
That's one of the main reasons I have not continue improving my solution.

Anyone have a different perception about these kind of services?

Best regards
Sergio