[Asterisk-video] Latest patches test

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed May 28 05:12:43 CDT 2008

It seems that Microsoft enconding is not doing a very good job and it's encoding some
frames at a higher bitrate than especified.
This happens because they are designed for streaming where you have a buffer in the
player that would "correct" this bandwith increase.
In real time comunications you cann't have this buffer because it will cause a huge
delay in the stream (10-20 seconds).

Best regards
Sergio