[Asterisk-video] app_swf compilation

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue May 27 07:43:31 CDT 2008

Hi Low,

I started the devolopment of the swf application last summer. I got it working with the svn version of gnash that time and was able to play a swf in asterisk.
The main problem is that gnash is still in heavy development and has no clean development apis and the ones they have are very unestable and changes almos constanlty so i had to stop the development until a more mature version of gnash is available.

Best regards
Sergio