[Asterisk-video] Latest patches test

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue May 27 11:43:58 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

I have made tests with your last patchs.
For the app_mp4, I think we will made 2 modifications :
- If no input during the play the variable defined should be clear in
order to qualify the case no input (otherwise the service developer must
do it in the extension script before calling mp4play).
- If you would like to make uninterruptible play, the value 0 set to the
number of digits can be use to define the case (I have made this
modification).

A question,
Will you integrate the modifications associated to the configuration
file (h324m.conf) for the application h324m ?

Regards,

Tech from i6net