[Asterisk-video] how to configure app_conference

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Thu May 15 02:53:06 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have a binary package (version 2.0.1 without modifications, deliver
the full original sources too).
I think, it can help you to install quickly the application if your have
problems when compiling the sources.
Download it from the www.i6net.com web site.
It deliver the app_conference.so compiled with Asterisk 1.4.19 in a
32bits platform.
Unzip/Untar, execute install.sh and restart your Asterisk.

The voice conference works well, but I didn't able to use the video
switching based on VAD or DTMF.

Regards,

Tech from i6net