[Asterisk-video] mp4save(): different audio and video lengths

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Fri May 9 16:33:36 CDT 2008

The new full package is on line now.

2 ways to install the Fonteventa applications :

- Original sources from the sip.fonteventa.com website (svn), without
modifications.
- Modified versions (modifications pending, testing or not approved for
the moment).

The installation script ask you the select one of this options.

The modifications delivered are :

- app_mp4 and app_rtsp, specific modifications to handle the DTMF
bargein (I am waiting to the modification proposed in the ticket list)
and the speech (ASR) streaming processing during the video playing (send
the audio packets to the Asterisk speech API, if the result is
available, the prompt is skipped).
- app_h324m, with the modification proposed by Sven and the ALAW forced
for European use. This week I will propose a configuration file
(h324m.conf) to parameter : G711 law, debug level and for the future to
add more initial parameters : I will propose this modification to the
ticket list too.

I will add a short text description about this modifications in the next
package.
Thanks Sergio for the feedback.

Regards,

Tech from i6net