[Asterisk-video] call handshake fails

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:25:17 CDT 2008

Further info:

- In the failed calls, the mobile phone never sends a
masterSlaveDetermination packet (according to the h223 logs)
- Asterisk sends the terminalCapabilitiesSet, masterSlaveDetermination and
then continues to send OpenLogicalChannels.

Is it OK to send OpenLogicalChannel before receiving a
masterSlaveDetermination?

Thanks,
Dan