[Asterisk-video] Installation problems

Roger Gomez Olivares rogerscuall at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 14 08:33:11 CDT 2008

Thank for the hint,
 I want to proof the video servicefor Asterisk and the Multi-Videoconference is one of my top priorities. I have alreadythe source of the Media Mixer app like Sergio said. I want to know if the installationprocess is independent of the Asterisk?? Where I can read an installation step ora README?? And how can I configure Asterisk to use this application afterinstallation??? Thanks  for everything.