[Asterisk-video] 3G<->SIP

Wed Mar 5 07:00:39 CST 2008

barbara_b02 at libero.it schrieb:
> Hi all!
> Answering to someone who write me privately: sorry but I deleted your message by mistake...
> I've had to reinstall my Asterisk and now I'm trying to recovery the configuration to make 3G->SIP videocall...
> Then I'll try SIP->3G...
>
> To Klaus:
> I noticed that I had forgotten to install app_h324m.c and app_mp4.c from fontventa so I've downloaded them but now:
> - when I run make from the apps directory I have this message
>      Makefile:41: /Makefile.moddir_rules: No such file or directory
>      make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.moddir_rules'.  Stop.

this is normal

> - running make and make install from the asterisk directory all is ok (strange)

this is the way it should be
> - Asterisk doesn't start and gives this error:
>      asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_h324m.so: undefined symbol: H324MLoggerSetLevel

the h324m library was not found by app_h324m. Some library basic:
1. make sure you have installed (make; make install) libh324m
2. verify, usually it is located in /usr/local/lib
3. make sure that the OS will find the library:
   execute "ldconfig" to update the library cache
   execute "ldconfig -p" to see if h324m is in the library, e.g:

# ldconfig -p|grep h324m
         libh324m.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libh324m.so

4. now you should be able to start Asterisk

You could also check the library dependencies by ldd, e.g:
  # ldd /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_h324m.so
         linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0x0013b000)
         libh324m.so => /usr/lib/libh324m.so (0x00931000)

ldd will also show you if a required library is not found.

btw: make sure to use asterisk >= 1.4.17 and sip.fontventa files rev>=209

regards
klaus

regards
klaus