[Asterisk-video] 3G<->SIP

barbara_b02 at libero.it barbara_b02 at libero.it
Wed Mar 5 05:53:15 CST 2008

Hi all!
Answering to someone who write me privately: sorry but I deleted your message by mistake...
I've had to reinstall my Asterisk and now I'm trying to recovery the configuration to make 3G->SIP videocall...
Then I'll try SIP->3G...

To Klaus:
I noticed that I had forgotten to install app_h324m.c and app_mp4.c from fontventa so I've downloaded them but now:
- when I run make from the apps directory I have this message
     Makefile:41: /Makefile.moddir_rules: No such file or directory
     make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.moddir_rules'.  Stop.
- running make and make install from the asterisk directory all is ok (strange)
- Asterisk doesn't start and gives this error:
     asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_h324m.so: undefined symbol: H324MLoggerSetLevel

Sorry if I'm so insistent, but this is my project for degree and I have to finish in one month...
Thank you...

Barbara