[Asterisk-video] Play and Record videos in Asterisk

Jesús Gumiel jesus.gumiel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:34:15 CDT 2008

You must have two files, one file .h263 with the video and other file
.gsm or .alaw with the audio.

Normally your  converted files don´t work in Asterisk, you must
recodificate them.

ox in.wav -r 8000 -c 1 -s -w out.wav resample -ql  ; To convert the audio

ffasterisk -i in.3gp -o out.h263 --video                  ; To convert the video

Put the two files with the same name (in.h263 and in.wav). And this should work.