[Asterisk-video] Use of app_mp4 application in Asterisk

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Jun 2 05:54:44 CDT 2008

Hi,

Can you check if you have the app_mp4.so in the
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules, after the installation ?
"Lunch the installation script. ", you should enter in the untared
directory and execute the install.sh.

make a :
# ldd / usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_mp4.so
To test the dependencies.

Can you give me the Asterisk dump when you start your asterisk with :

asterisk -cvvvvv

Thanks,

Borja