[Asterisk-video] How to find out if an incoming call has h324msupport

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 03:37:14 CDT 2008

For time being, I am using an easier patch(but less accurate).

In l4isup.c

  if (inmsg->iam.trans_medium == 0x02) { /* 64kbit unrestricted data */
    pvt->is_digital = 1;
+   pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(pvt->owner, "TRANSFERCAPABILITY", "DIGITAL");
+ } else {
+   pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(pvt->owner, "TRANSFERCAPABILITY", "SPEECH");
  }

Will find some time to patch the UL1 later, thanks.