[Asterisk-video] How to find out if an incoming call has h324msupport

Tue Jul 29 03:16:36 CDT 2008

Low Yu Siang schrieb:
> Any idea how to find out if I am using chan_ss7? It doesn't carry
> transfer capability parameter and the patch 0010217 is only for
> chan_zap....

Hi! You are correct - reading the UL1 of incoming calls was not
implemented in chan_ss7. But it should be rather easy to do it yourself
- take a look at the patch for chan_zap and func_chan. The func_chan
part stays the same, you just have to port the chan_zap to chan_ss7 to
fill the channel structure with the UL1 information.

regards
klaus