[Asterisk-video] Question to H223MuxSDU::Pop()

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Feb 25 13:20:43 CST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 18:07 +0100, Michael (qq12345) wrote:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> in the method below, the construct with the 0-Pointer, I have never
> seen and it looks strange for me.
> Is that intended? Would you like to shed some light on this?
>
> BYTE H223MuxSDU::Pop()
> {
> 	if(ini>=end)
> 		*((BYTE*)0)=0;
> 	//Exit
> 	return buffer[ini++];
> }

Do you know a fastest way to get a core dump?? ;)
Should be an assertion check that I put in a paranoid day just to make
sure I was not getting memmory overwritten. As the condition is never
meet it would never cause a problem. I'll remove it anyway.

Could you put it on the tracker just to make sure I don't fotget to fix
it?

Best regards and thank you