[Asterisk-video] Video recording and playing at the same time

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Mon Dec 15 14:47:12 CST 2008

Joost Kuif a écrit :

> Hi People,
>
> Just a thought:
> Would it be difficult to combine the mp4play() and mp4save()
> functionality in something like mp4play_and_save() ?
> Thus during playing of a video (imagine something funny, or a birthday
> greeting) recording the end-user's response on this.
Well again that can be implemented using app_conference where on one leg
you play the prompt and on the other leg, you record audio (mixed) and
the video from the caller. Your needs are not so far from the one
expressed by "aster vdo". As noted, if you plan to use app_conference in
conjunction with h324m applications, you'll need to add amr support in
it (not difficult)

> Haven't got the time to sort this out at the moment, maybe others
> (Borja?) have some experience with hacking around in sergio's
> applications?
Maybe a bounty would help.

> Grtz,
> Joost