[Asterisk-video] Video recording and playing at the same time

Joost Kuif joost.kuif at mobillion.nl
Mon Dec 15 06:13:53 CST 2008

Hi People,

Just a thought:
Would it be difficult to combine the mp4play() and mp4save()
functionality in something like mp4play_and_save() ?
Thus during playing of a video (imagine something funny, or a birthday
greeting) recording the end-user's response on this.

Haven't got the time to sort this out at the moment, maybe others
(Borja?) have some experience with hacking around in sergio's
applications?

Grtz,
Joost