[Asterisk-video] Video recording and playing same time

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:57:45 CST 2008

Hi all, I have one questions. Is it possible to chat and record a video conversation at the same time? I know sergio's application can be used to leave (record) video messages. So, I want to use it while I am still talking with the other party. In other words, I want to have a record of ongoing conversations.

Thank you

- Zelalem S.
Grahamstown, SA