[Asterisk-video] Confiance, automatic video floor

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Thu Sep 13 03:41:59 CDT 2007

Hi Manos,

sorry for my very late answer, I couldn't access my mail before.

The 0.1 version of the mixer only has the console command to switch video
source, since it mostly is a proof-of-concept. The 0.2 implements DTMF-based
switching as well, even if the 0.2 is currently WIP and so not available yet.
If you have a bit of programming experience, however, implementing the DTMF
switching is quite trivial, if you take the console command example as a
basis.

I'm currently abroad right now, and will only come back to my lab on Monday:
once there I'll prepare a small patch to do this and make it available for you
to use.

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Email: lorenzo.miniero at unina.it