[Asterisk-video] h324m sony ericsson and h324m_call logfiles

Reza Fatahillah ezhot_95 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 07:36:58 CDT 2007

At chan_zap.c, i hardcoded the value, it's near your
code.

At libpri, i added lowlayercompatibility field for
setup_cpe_ies array. and fix the transmit_lowlayer
function.

Please find the correct array and function name as i
don't have access to source code at this moment.

Reza
--- Klaus Darilion <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at>