[Asterisk-video] Crash with Nokia 6280

Francesco Emmi francesco.emmi at a-tono.com
Fri Sep 7 02:50:47 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I posted a bug (number 9). I think it would be not so difficult to solve
the problem and hope to do it this afternoon.

Moreover, as I was really busy the last month, just now I would say
compliments to Klaus (and obviously to Sergio!) for the great job.

Anyway, reading mails, I could not point out if AMR has still problems.
I did some tests, and found any.

Klaus, may you give me some tips?
May I help you in some way?

Regards
Francesco
Francesco Emmi
A-Tono
Largo Paisiello 5 - 95124 Catania
Tel.: (+39) 095 7365312
http: www.a-tono.com

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addresses only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
content to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.