[Asterisk-video] h324m issues

Arnold P. Siboro asiboro at maltech.jp
Wed Sep 5 18:23:01 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio & Klaus

This no.3 (and perhaps no.2) seem similar to what we are experiencing
here, whose logs we sent before. We have tried with Sony Ericsson V800,
Nokia 6680, Samsung SGH V804, Samsung SGH V708, Motorola A1000 to same
result.

Pada Wed,  5 Sep 2007 14:23:39 +0200
si "Sergio Garcia" <sergio.garcia at fontventa.com> bilang:

> >2. I tried to use a Sony Ericsson V800 but the H243 handshake fails.
> >This is the whole H245 log:
> >
> >H245 TerminalCapabilitySet TransferRequest
> >-WriteControlPDU [request]
> >Encode PDU [95]
> >Sending CMD [0,87]
> >H245 Request MasterSlaveDetermination
> >-WriteControlPDU [request]
> >Encode PDU [20]
> >Sending CMD [1,7]
> >Sending CMD [0] - 1 left
>
> Could you send me the h223 and h245 log files?
>

> >3. When I try to call a UMTS phone using h324m_call the H245 handshake
> >fails. This is the whole H245 log:
> Also with sony ericsson??

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro at maltech.jp)

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."
                                                    --  Albert Einstein