[Asterisk-video] asterisk-video Digest, Vol 18, Issue 10

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Tue Oct 16 02:06:44 CDT 2007

Walter Rodrigues Filho wrote:
> MESSAGE 1:
>
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Regarding your request...
>

>> On the other hand, if we need to proceed with videocaps back port, would
>> someone be interested in testing video interoperability with us? We have
>> here some various videophone, hard, soft, Wifi, etc. We could also
>> provide the row source tree of our patched version.
>>

> We would be pleased to help.
> We have got here also a variety of videophones like GXV 3000, Bria, Eyebeam,
> etc.
> We also have lab machines able to be accessed remotely to do this sort of
> things.
>
> You can reach us by email: walter at telebit.net.br
>
> We are located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil GMT -3.

Great.

Just to update everybody,

1/ Given the overwhelming reactions in regards with video in the trunk,
we took the decision to proceed with videocaps on 1.4 branch

2/ We will start the regression test on out video negociation codec on
top of the latest 1.4 asterisk at the end of the week.

3/ I expect a videocaps enabled Asterisk in about one month with some
level of internal tests.

4/ Once this will be complete, we will probably report this on the trunk
and propose it as a new feature