[Asterisk-video] asterisk-video Digest, Vol 18, Issue 10

Walter Rodrigues Filho walter at telebit.net.br
Mon Oct 15 20:51:04 CDT 2007

MESSAGE 1:

Hi Emmanuel,

Regarding your request...

> On the other hand, if we need to proceed with videocaps back port, would
> someone be interested in testing video interoperability with us? We have
> here some various videophone, hard, soft, Wifi, etc. We could also
> provide the row source tree of our patched version.

We would be pleased to help.
We have got here also a variety of videophones like GXV 3000, Bria, Eyebeam,
etc.
We also have lab machines able to be accessed remotely to do this sort of
things.

You can reach us by email: walter at telebit.net.br

We are located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil GMT -3.

Waiting for your contact...

Regards,
Walter Rodrigues Filho
Telebit Telecom

MESSAGE 2:

Hi Klaus!
We met at OPENSER Meeting earlier this year in Paris.
Could you eventually help me compile mpeg4IP? The release I have been trying
to use seems to be corrupted.

Thanks for any hint.

Regards,

Walter R Filho