[Asterisk-video] Wrong disconnect response

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri Nov 16 03:07:49 CST 2007

Hi Reza,

According to the code in chan_sip the 603 response is correct:

                case 603:       /* Decline */
                        return AST_CAUSE_CALL_REJECTED;
                case 486:       /* Busy everywhere */
                        return AST_CAUSE_BUSY;

So the 603 is the correct code to be sent when a call is rejected.

In your second case the 480 response is sent directly by the sip phone, not asterisk.

BR
Sergio