[Asterisk-video] Wrong disconnect response

Reza Fatahillah ezhot_95 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 00:48:15 CST 2007

Hi,

I still have problem with the SIP response message
from asterisk when doing video call-out.
My scenario is from SIP UA try to do video call-out,
then the mobile phone just reject the call.
The response always 603 Decline SIP error message.
I need to differentiate the reason why the call
disconnected.
It was because of busy or any other reason.

As usual here are my dialplan:
[sipout]
exten => _X.,1,Set(GLOBAL(number)=${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,h324m_call(_X. at threegvideo)

[threegvideo]
exten => _X.,1,Set(CHANNEL(transfercapability)=VIDEO)
; this capability will make video call
exten => _X.,n,Dial(Zap/g0/${number}) ;g0 is your
group  number from zapata.conf

With above dialplan if we reject the call the response
will be 603 Sip response.

I tried to experiment with another dialplan below
[sipout]
exten => _X.,1,Set(GLOBAL(number)=${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/1009 at mydomain)

With above dialplan if we reject the call the response
will be 480 Busy SIP response.
Maybe because of the later dialplan only use one
context.

If that the case, is it possible to do video call-out
using 1 context only?

Regards,
Reza