[Asterisk-video] No Audio . Video when running app_mp4

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri May 4 16:30:51 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Atle Samuelsen" <clona at cyberhouse.no>
To: "Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk"
<asterisk-video at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-video] No Audio . Video when running app_mp4

> Hi Guys,
>
> Sorry for "re-opening" this tread..

Reopen it as many times as needed.. :)

> I've infact experienced the same problem, tough, I've also experienced
> that video often gets veru fucked. One "issue" is also that you only
> save 176x144 of the "rtp-stream" wich means since I send a picture wich
> is ALOT bigger.. i only get the corner, and my ear.

I'll try to fix it. It won't be very complicated for h263.

> Are you guys doing any further development of app_mp4 ? I've got it
> running under asterisk-1.4.2, where it infact sortha works, but I do get
> some weird things happening (no clear video-picture on playback, erros
> about wrong mediatype for audio when playing it off.. etc)

Yes, in fact I've recently updated a new version with a fix on a timing
problem.
You should try the latest version as is *MUCH* better now. If you still
experience
problems with audio send me the output of mp4info on your file to see if
it's correctly
encoded

Greetings