[Asterisk-video] No Audio . Video when running app_mp4

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Fri May 4 01:39:32 MST 2007

Hi Guys,

Sorry for "re-opening" this tread..

I've infact experienced the same problem, tough, I've also experienced
that video often gets veru fucked. One "issue" is also that you only
save 176x144 of the "rtp-stream" wich means since I send a picture wich
is ALOT bigger.. i only get the corner, and my ear.

Are you guys doing any further development of app_mp4 ? I've got it
running under asterisk-1.4.2, where it infact sortha works, but I do get
some weird things happening (no clear video-picture on playback, erros
about wrong mediatype for audio when playing it off.. etc)

- Atle

* Stephen Liew <zhongdao.liew at gmail.com> [070315 19:31]: