[Asterisk-video] app_rtsp

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Mar 9 03:51:34 MST 2007

9 mar 2007 kl. 11.55 skrev Sergio Garcia Murillo:

> [...]

Start with going to bugs.digium.com and read the guidelines for
contributing.
Specifically, we need a disclaimer.

>> Are there licensing issues?
> I don't think so, but I'm not a lawyer. I don't know if you need any
> disclaimer
> or any special license but I'm willing to solve any problem that
> could come
> up.
Open issue reports for the modules you want to contribute and we'll
discuss
it in the bug tracker. As soon as you have opened issue reports, send
a mail
to this mailing list so everyone here is aware of it and can join in
with test reports,
comments and suggestions.

There are libraries we can't use in the standard distribution, mainly
libraries
with GPL licenses or licenses that conflict with Asterisk licensing.
Let's figure
that out as we move along.

For the app_rtsp - have you looked into using our rtp stack? It would
give
you much more, like rtcp.

Also, be prepared for other developers to discuss with you, sometimes
with
short messages that can seem unfriendly. They're not, but they're often
to the point and very short. Everyone is trying to help in their own
way and
manner, and we're an international community. Forgive before you get
upset is the general rule.

Welcome to contribute!

/Olle