[Asterisk-video] Question about video hardware

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Mar 5 02:38:16 MST 2007

Hi

If I've understood you correctly you want people to dial with an isdn terminal into your asterisk box and then route it to a sip terminal.
Currently there is no support for h320 in asterisk, which would be needed to make the isdn<->sip conversion.
What you can do is get a conference terminal with isdn and connect it to the asterisk box and then route the calls directly.

Greetings
Sergio García
http://sip.fontventa.com