[Asterisk-video] Question about video hardware

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Sun Mar 4 20:20:27 MST 2007

Group

I'm new to this side of asterisk so please forgive my questions.

I have a customer that has asked to setup a video conference room for
the company. They have asterisk server (1.4)

I know you can do SIP to SIP video without much trouble.

I would like to know if it is possible to do this using a PRI? If so
what type of hardware would both ends need (internal (Connected to the
asterisk server) and people dial into us via the PRI)

Thanks again!